Monterey Liquid Copper Fungicide, Ready to Use, OMRI, 32 oz.
32 oz. RTU Spray Bottle
We have run out of stock for this item.
Monterey Liquid Copper Fungicide provides effective control and prevention for a wide range of plant diseases in flowers, fruits, vegetables, and ornamentals. Use while plants are dormant and throughout the growing season. It acts as a protectant to keep the infection from the plant, so it is important to have it on all sides of every leaf, fruit or flower.
- Dormant and growing season fungicide for flowers, fruits and vegetables.
- Controls Listed Plant Diseases powdery mildew, rusts, black spot, leaf and fruit spot, downy mildew, fruit rot, late blight, and leaf curl.
- Can be used up to day of harvest.
- OMRI listed for organic gardening.
- For best results, before you spray you should identify which type of disease you are dealing with so that you can follow the favored treatment protocol for that disease.