Miller FerriPlus Chelated Iron, 1 lb.
Ferriplus® is a water soluble, EDDHA chelated iron (6%) for use on soils above pH 7.5. It is derived from iron (Fe) EDDHA (ethylenediamine di-(o-hydroxyphenylacetic acid)). Ferriplus is a source of iron in a form which is readily available to plants. It performs best on highly alkaline and calcareous soils but will still perform on neutral to slightly acidic soils. This product provides increased iron availability in soil pH ranges from 8-12 due to its unique EDDHA chelating agent.
Rates of application depend upon severity of deficiency but should be kept within the recommended range for each crop. Optimum results, unless specified differently, occur when applications are made early in the growth cycle. For soil application, Ferriplus must get into the root zone for optimum results. The chelate can be placed in the root zone during planting or it can be incorporated into the soil by rainfall, irrigation or mechanical tillage.
- Microgranule formulation
- Unique EDDHA chelating agent
- Performs best on highly alkaline and calcareous soils
- Water soluble
- Addresses and minimizes effects of iron deficiency in target crops
- Essential for chlorophyll development through the plant system
- Stable in very high soil pH allows for long term availability to the crop