KAP-IT Pop-Up Sprinkler Riser Extension, 1-1/2", 2 Pack, Black
Need to raise a sprinkler head?
The Kap-It riser allows you to raise a sprinkler Quickly! Easily! And with NO DIGGING! If your sprinklers aren’t too low now, they will be. Simply expose the top of the sprinkler head and unscrew the nozzle add the stem extender and snap on the new Top! After reattaching the nozzle and lining it up, you’re done. No tools, No dirt in your lines and no stress on any of your below ground fittings. Kap-It fits on the most popular heads, and changes none of the original workings.
Height Extension: 1.5 inches
Product Description: KAP-IT allows anyone to raise a sprinkler head from the top instead of from the bottom. By extending the stem of a standard riser, you have raised the height. The new snap on top protects the stem extension, while leaving all of manufacturer's original parts completely intact. KAP-IT keeps the rocks and debris normally introduced into the head when a sprinkler is unscrewed below ground. The snap on top is designed to still allow regular access to the inside of the head itself, by maintaining the ability to unscrew the top of the canister with the KAP-IT, even when more than one is stacked. Simple, Secure, Fast and Permanent jump up your nozzle with a KAP-IT.
- KAP-IT riser allows you to raise a sprinkler quickly
- KAP-IT allows anyone to raise a sprinkler head from the top instead of from the bottom
- By making it fast and easy enough for anyone to raise their sprinkler heads, watering stays efficient and distribution is maximized
- KAP-IT is designed for the homeowner and professional alike
- KAP-IT can be stacked for those extra deep heads
- KAP-IT fits on the most popular heads and changes none of the original workings
- KAP-IT riser allows you to raise a sprinkler easily
- KAP-IT riser allows virtually no digging
- KAP-IT saves labor and time by raising sprinklers from the top
- KAP-IT allows you to still unscrew the original canister
Warranty and Life Expectancy: Life expectancy of the KAP-IT-It is equal to the head it is being attached to. KAP-IT is made to take a beating, and because there is no changing in the original Head structure or workings, there is minimal possibility of failure. KAP-IT has a one year warranty against manufacturer defects.