Bonide Thuricide, Bacillus thuringiensis (BT), Concentrate, 8 oz.
8 oz. Concentrate
Controls destructive worms & caterpillars in & around vegetable & flower gardens. Can be used up to the day of harvest. When used as directed, kills worms and caterpillar stage insects with no harmful effect on birds, earthworms or beneficial insects such as honeybees and lady bugs.
- Moth Larvae (Caterpillar) Control
- For use on Fruits, Nuts, Vegetables, Ornamentals and Shade Trees
- Easy to Mix Liquid Concentrate
- Can be applied up to day of harvest
- Won't harm beneficial insects
- Concentrate 8oz., mix 1/2 to 4 teaspoons per gallon of water
Additional Product Information:
- INSECT KILLER - This pest control is great for use on redhumped caterpillars, cabbage looper, diamondback moth, omnivorous leafroller, tent caterpillar, and many more.
- PROTECTS VEGETABLES, FRUITS, NUTS, SHADE TREES & ORNAMENTALS - Thuricide is designed for use on a variety of plants including almonds, apples, pears, cherries, grapes, oranges, celery, broccoli, cabbage, pecans plus shade trees and ornamentals.
- CONTAINS BACILLUS THURINGIENSIS - The active ingredient of this product is Bacillus thuringiensis, also known as Bt. Bt is a natural occurring, soil-borne bacteria that has been used since the 1950s for natural insect control.
- CONCENTRATE - Mix ½ to 4 tsp. per gallon of water. Mixture ratios vary. Read and use according to label directions.
- EASY TO APPLY - Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied as a spray using a mist blower, hose-end sprayer or pressurized hand sprayer. Product can be applied up to the day of harvest.