Bonide Revitalize Bio Fungicide, Ready-to-Use, 32 oz.
Revitalize your home garden with Revitalize Biofungicide from Bonide! This uniquely formulated fungicide triggers a plant’s immune response in order to control and prevent common fungal diseases. The active ingredient, a strain of the beneficial bacterium Bacillus amyloliquefaciens is approved for organic gardening and is a leading fungicide worldwide for the production of organic produce.
Revitalize Biofungicide controls and prevents blights, molds, rots, spots mildews and more by providing top to bottom control. This complete plant disease solution can be used both indoors and outdoors on listed vegetables, fruits, nuts, ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, houseplants and more. Apply as a spray to all parts of the plant for full coverage protection. This product arrives conveniently ready-to-use! For best results, shake well and apply to affected plants on leaves, stems, and roots for complete coverage. For full use instructions, please see product label.
- Top to Bottom Disease Control when used for both foliar and soil treatment
- Approved for organic gardening
- Dormant and growing season applications
- Controls powdery mildew, black spot, rust, downy mildew and more
- Also controls Fruit Rot, Late Blight, Peach Leaf Curl and more
Additional Product Information:
- TRIGGERS PLANT IMMUNE RESPONSE - Product is a broad-spectrum preventative biofungicide/bactericide for control or suppression of fungal and bacterial plant diseases. It helps control listed blights, molds, rots, spots, and mildews.
- LAWN AND GARDEN PROTECTION - Designed for use on vegetables, fruits, nuts, ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, houseplants and tropical plants grown in and around the home.
- ORGANIC GARDENING - The active ingredient of this product is a naturally occurring strain of the beneficial bacterium Bacillus amyloliquefaciens. This is a leading fungicide used world wide in the production of organic produce.
- COLONIZES ROOTS - Revitalize Biofungicide will also help with the colonization of your plants' root hairs. This aids in preventing the establishment of disease-causing fungi and bacteria.
- EASY TO APPLY - Applied as either a foliar spray or soil drench. The spray application is for controlling diseases that affect above-ground plant parts. While the drench application is for controlling diseases that affect parts of plants under soil.