Bonide Hot Pepper Wax Animal Repellent, Ready-to-Use, 32 oz.
Are pests like deer, rabbits or squirrels disrupting your garden year after year? Try Bonide’s Hot Pepper Wax Spray to deter these pests from your lawn, garden, and everywhere in between. How it works: Hot Pepper Wax Animal Repellent contains capsaicin, an active component of chili peppers that acts as an irritant to make your garden or lawn unattractive without harming pests. This special formula provides long lasting protection that keeps pests from grazing. This product is best suited for outdoor use, and can be applies directly to structures, ornamentals, and edibles like fruits and vegetables. Hot Pepper Wax Animal Repellent is ready to use when it arrives! This product features a spray nozzle bottle that makes it easy to deploy the product and protect your garden. For best results, shake well and spray until foliage is completely wet. Apply every 2-4 weeks to keep your garden under control. See label for complete instructions.
- Animal repellent for fruits, vegetables and ornamentals
- Made from hot cayenne pepper
- One application can last up to 4 weeks
- Repels deer, rabbits and tree squirrels
- For use on wood structures to prevent chewing
- Ready To Use Quart (32oz) Spray Bottle
Additional Product Information:
- Hot Pepper Wax Spray effectively repels critters like deer, rabbits and squirrels from your yard and garden.
- Made from Cayenne Pepper and capsaicin, Bonide Hot Pepper Wax Spray is an irritant that produces a burning sensation that makes your garden unattractive to pests.
- This product is a ready-to-use liquid spray that features an easy to use spray bottle nozzle. To use, apply until foliage is completely wet and repeat application for 2-3 weeks, or until control is established.
- This long-lasting formula can be applied directly to vegetables, ornamentals, structures and more! Hot Pepper Wax Spray will keep animals away from your flowers and out of your yard & garden.
- Hot Pepper Wax Spray for plants deters deer, rabbits and squirrels from your lawn, garden and any outdoor space. Keep animals away