Our Supersweet 100 Hybrid Tomato seeds will supply you with a unique salad-type tomato variety with amazingly high yields of super sweet 1" fruits.
This super sweet tomato has a higher content of vitamin C than any other tomato! These disease resistant, indeterminate plants bear fruit until frost, with each branch producing more than 100 fruits.
- Flavor: Mouthwateringly sweet.
- Preparation Ideas: Great when roasted or use in salads or appetizers.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Pelleted Seed Count: 15 Pelleted Seeds
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7 - 10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 65 Days
- Growth Type: Indeterminate
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Supersweet 100 Tomato seeds in rows roughly 3' apart.
- Disease Resistance: Verticillium Wilt|Fusarium Wilt
Instructions: Start seed indoors in a sunny location 6-8 weeks prior to warm weather. Transplant outdoors in full sun when seedlings display 4-6 true leaves and weather is warm. Seed can be sown directly into garden when soil is warm. Tomatoes cannot tolerate frost.
Suggestions: Outstanding for containers. To keep fruit clean and easier to pick, support with stakes or cages. Tomatoes require at least an inch of water per week.