Red Cherry Large Fruited Tomatoes produce deliciously sweet, bite-sized red tomatoes for your eating pleasure.
Cherry tomatoes are great for use in salads or served on toothpicks as appetizers. This tomato plant grows tall, indeterminate vines that provide a bountiful harvest all season long. Small tomatoes that pack a big punch high in vitamins A and C!
- Flavor: Bite-sized and extra sweet.
- Preparation Ideas: Cherry tomatoes go great in salads or used as an appetizer.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 1
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7-10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 70-75 Days
- Growth Type: Indeterminate
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Red Cherry Large Fruited Tomato seeds roughly 2' apart in rows.
Instructions: Start Red Cherry Large Fruited Tomato seeds indoors in a sunny location 6 weeks prior to warm weather. Transplant outdoors in full sun when seedlings display 4-6 leaves and the weather is warm. Seeds can be sown directly into the garden when soil is warm. Tomatoes cannot tolerate frost.
Suggestions: To keep cherry tomatoes clean and easier to pick, support them with stakes or cages. Tomatoes require at least an inch of water per week.