Tomato Big Boy Hybrid Pelleted Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
Big Boy Hybrid Tomatoes are one of the most poplar hybrid tomatoes around!
These indeterminate tomato plants produce large, deep red slicing tomatoes — some Big Boy tomatoes can reach up to 2 pounds! Great for salads, canning or juice. This tomato plant variety will produce until frost.
- Flavor: Rich and flavorful.
- Preparation Ideas: Great for sandwiches and salads.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Pelleted Seed Count: 15 Pelleted Seeds
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7 - 10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 78 Days
- Growth Type: Indeterminate
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Big Boy Hybrid Tomato seeds roughly 2' apart.
- Best Container Size: 24"+
Instructions: Start Big Boy Hybrid Tomato seed indoors in a sunny location 6 weeks prior to warm weather. Transplant Big Boy Hybrid tomato seedlings outdoors in full sun when seedlings display 4-6 leaves and weather is warm. Seed can be sown directly into garden when soil is warm. Tomatoes cannot tolerate frost!
Suggestions: To keep tomatoes clean and easier to pick support them with stakes or cages. Tomatoes require at least an inch of water per week.