Tomato Beefsteak Organic Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
Beefsteak Tomatoes are indeterminate plants that are very poplar and have excellent productivity to go along with a wonderful taste.
The meaty flesh and classic beefsteak flavor of this organic tomato makes it an ideal tomato for eating fresh or slicing for sandwiches.
- Flavor: Meaty and firm with the classic beefsteak flavor.
- Preparation Ideas: A perfect choice to slice and add to sandwiches.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 0.6
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7-10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 80 Days
- Growth Type: Indeterminate
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Organic Beefsteak Tomato seeds roughly 2' apart in rows.
Instructions: Start Organic Beefsteak Tomato seeds indoors in a sunny location 6 weeks prior to warm weather. Transplant tomato seedlings outdoors in full sun when seedlings display 4-6 leaves and the weather is warm. Tomato seeds can be sown directly into the garden when soil is warm. Tomatoes cannot tolerate frost!
Suggestions: To keep tomatoes clean and easier to pick, support them with stakes or cages. Tomatoes require at least an inch of water per week.