Skip to content
- Corrects Iron deficiency in flowers, vegetables, shrubs & trees.
- Also, use in the lawns for a deep, rich green color.
Contains: Iron 5%.
Use On: Flowers, shrubs, trees, vegetables and lawns.
Controls: Iron deficiency (yellowing foliage)
Rate: Foliar - 1 tablespoon per gallon.
Soil Drench: 1 oz. per 100 sq. ft. Lawns and 1 pint per 1000 sq. ft.
Application: Mix with water. Apply as a drenching spray.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device