Coltivata Da Orto Rocket Salad is a very rustic-looking plant with indented leaves.
Rocket Salad, also known as Arugula, is rich in vitamins and minerals. A bold, peppery taste. The leaf of this plant is ideal for mixing with lettuce in order to produce a salad with a variety of textures and flavors. Popular in Italian cuisine.
- Flavor: Bold with a peppery taste.
- Preparation Ideas: Use in place of or in addition to the lettuce in your salad to add some different flavors.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 1.75
- Grows Best In: Sun/Partial Shade
- Days to Germination: 8-10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 60 Days
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Coltivata Da Orto Rocket Salad seeds roughly 9" apart in rows, keeping rows approximately 14" apart.
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Instructions: Sow Coltivata Da Orto Rocket Salad seeds as soon as the ground can be worked. Plant 1 seed every 3". When plants are well-established, thin to 9" apart. As plants begin to mature, pick outer leaves for regular use until the entire plants are harvested.
Suggestions: For the best greens, create quick growth by keeping the ground moist.