One of the earliest radishes, it's high in vitamin C. The crisp, tender flesh and extremely attractive color of this radish variety make it highly desirable for the garden or greenhouse.
- Flavor: Crunchy, crisp, sweet flavor.
- Preparation Ideas: Add radish to salads for a tasty crunch!
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 4.5
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 4-7 Days
- Days to Maturity: 22 Days
- Growth Type: Spring
- Planting Depth: .5"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Organic Cherry Belle Radish seeds roughly 1" apart in rows.
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Instructions: In full sun, sow two Organic Cherry Belle Radish seeds per inch in the row. Cover seeds firmly with soil. When plants have 3 or 4 leaves, thin to 1" apart. For a steady crop, sow every 10 days until warm weather and again in the fall until 30 days before frost.
Suggestions: Radishes exhibit best flavor when grown in cool weather and full sun. Use thinnings in salads. For mild radishes, mulch and keep watered to speed growth.