Parsley Aromatico A Costa Rossa Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
Our Aromatico A Costa Rossa Parsley seeds grow a wonderful garnish herb with a gentle flavor that works with most foods, except sweets.
A Costa Rossa Parsley is an essential ingredient in many curries. This aromatic herb variety is ideal to add to soups and salads.
- Flavor: Subtle parsley flavor.
- Preparation Ideas: A great aromatic garnish to add to soups and salads.
- Plant Type: Herb
- Fill Weight (grams): 0.5
- Grows Best In: Sun/Partial Shade
- Days to Germination: 21-28 Days
- Days to Maturity: 75 Days
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Aromatico a Costa Rossa Parsley seeds roughly 10" apart.
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Instructions: Soak Aromatico a Costa Rossa Parsley seeds overnight in warm water. Start indoors in a sunny location 6 weeks before planting outdoors. Or, sow in the garden in rich, moist, deep soil in sun or partial shade as early as the ground can be worked. Thin plants to 10" apart when they are 2" tall. Cut only 2 or 3 stems from plants as required for use.
Suggestions: For later use, freeze leaves or dry them in the shade. Interplant parsley with roses and tomatoes to enhance the vigor of both!