Onion White Lisbon Bunching Sow Easy Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
White Lisbon Bunching Onion is know for its zesty Flavor.
This silvery white onion variety is crisp, mild, and fast growing. It is not affected by long or short days. Add bunching onion to salads or sandwiches for an easy enhancement or enjoy them plain.
Sow Easy seeds are pelleted with an all-natural coating made from a mix of clay, perlite, and FDA-approved food coloring. This coating adds some bulk to small seeds and stands out in the soil, making direct sowing and accurate spacing easier than ever. However, the coating does add a few days to the germination time when compared to uncoated seed.
- Flavor: Zesty, mild.
- Preparation Ideas: This bunching onion variety is a great choice for salads and sandwiches.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Pelleted Seed Count: 150 Pelleted Seeds
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 12-14 Days
- Days to Maturity: 60-110 Days
- Growth Type: Long/short
- Planting Depth: .25-.5"
- Seed Spacing: To grow White Lisbon Bunching Onion sow seeds roughly 2" apart in rows.
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Instructions: For the finest onions plant directly outdoors in full sun and well-draining soil. Plant two seeds every 2" and when seedlings are 3" tall, thin to stand 4" apart.
Suggestions: To harvest, when White Lisbon Bunching Onion are pencil-thick, begin pulling for table use. Use thinning and green stems like chives.