Monterey Neem Oil, Ready to Use, 32oz
Monterey Neem Oil is a multi-purpose fungicide, insecticide and miticide. Use on many types of plants ranging from vegetables, trees, shrubs, ornamentals, flowers, houseplants and more. Controls insects, mites and many diseases. It kills eggs, larvae and adult stages of insects, and prevents fungal attack of plant tissues.
- Broad spectrum insecticide, miticide and fungicide.
- Controls diseases such as black spot, powdery mildew, rust, insects such as spider mites, aphids, whiteflies and more.
- Use on roses, flowers, houseplants, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruit trees and vegetables.
- Thorough plant coverage is essential to obtain optimal levels of control.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants.
- Use at first sign of insect, mites or diseases applying on a 7-day to 14-day schedule.
- Use with care on plants with tender tissue, and check for leaf burn in small-scale trials prior to use. As with other pest control products, exercise care in timing applications to early morning/late evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.