Monterey Horticultural Oil, Ready to Spray, OMRI, 32 oz.
32 oz. RTS Bottle
Monterey Horticultural Oil contains mineral oil and functions as an insecticide, fungicide and miticide. It is effective on soft-bodied insects on a wide range of plants and trees.
As an insecticide and miticide, horticultural oil covers the insect and causes suffocation. This mode of action is effective on the egg, larval and nymph stages. Total coverage of the pest must be made for the oil to be effective.
As a fungicide, this product will work in two ways: It will reduce the population of vector insects like psyllids and leafhoppers, and it will interfere with the fungal pathogens ability to attach plant surfaces.
- For use on ornamentals, roses, vegetables, citrus, small fruits, tree fruits and nuts.
- Controls mite and insect pests in the egg stage, including spider mites, eriophyid mites, armored scale, soft scale, mealybugs, Psyllids, whiteflies, aphids, leafrollers, leaftiers, webworms, cankerworms, plant bugs, leafhoppers, and adelgids.
- Can be used year-round during both dormant and growing season.
- For use only in home fruit and vegetable gardens, home greenhouses, interior plantscapes and ornamental gardens
- OMRI listed for organic gardening.