Crafted for Organic Gardening!
OMRI Listed and Registered CDFA Organic Input Material.
Foxfarm Big Bloom Liquid Plant Food is a live culture of vitamins, amino acids, natural growth hormones, enzymes, and beneficial organic microbes. This special, micro-brewed formula incorporates earthworm castings, bat guano and other high test organic ingredients that offer a full, balanced range of nutrients. Norwegian kelp improves nutrient uptake and increases yields. Rock phosphate helps transfer energy from one part of the plant to another, which means bigger buds and more fragrant flowers.
How To Use:
For best results use with FoxFarm fertilizers. Big Bloom is gentle enough to use throughout all stages of plant growth. Add to your watering container or use with a no-clog hose end sprayer, siphon mixer or through drip irrigation. Always adjust fertilization rates to plant response.
- 4 tablespoons (60 mL) per gallon (4L) of water every other watering.
- 1/2 cup (120mL) per gallon (4L) of water once per week.
SUPPLEMENTAL FOLIAR FEEDING:
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water once per week during early stages of plant growth.
- Do not apply while plants are in direct light.
SEEDLINGS AND TRANSPLANTING:
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.