Tomato Black Krim Heirloom Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
Black Krim is an old Russian variety almost black in color with green shoulders. Reaching as much as 12 oz, these globe-shaped tomatoes have a pleasantly unique salty flavor. Growing on indeterminate vines, these tomatoes will be unlike others you have tasted.
- Flavor: Unique salty flavor
- Preparation Ideas: Add a unique taste to your salad, sandwich, sauce, or drink
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 0.2
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7-10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 70 Days
- Growth Type: Indeterminate
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: 2.5'/2'
- Disease Resistance: Late blight
Instructions: Start seed indoors in a sunny location 6 weeks prior to warm weather. Transplant outdoors in full sun when seedlings display 4-6 leaves and weather is warm. Seed can be sown directly into garden when soil is warm. Tomatoes cannot tolerate frost.
Suggestions: To keep fruit clean and easier to pick, support with stakes or cages. Tomatoes require at least an inch of water per week.