Cucumber Garden Sweet Burpless F1 Organic Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
Sweet Burpless F1 Organic Cucumbers grow anywhere from 10"-12" in length.
This cucumber variety has a medium green coloring and its almost spineless. The bitter-free cukes are smooth and BURPLESS. Vigorous & productive plants!
- Flavor: Sweet and never bitter.
- Preparation Ideas: These never bitter cucumbers are perfect to slice up and have for a snack.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 1.7
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 8 - 10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 53 - 55 Days
- Growth Type: Vining
- Planting Depth: .5"
- Seed Spacing: Sow your Garden Sweet Burpless F1 Organic Cucumber seeds roughly 4' apart.
Instructions: Best practice: In full sun, sow 5 Garden Sweet Burpless F1 Organic Cucumber seeds over a hill 12" tall and 2' across with well-drained soil. For smaller gardens, plant alongside fence or trellis. When plants are 2" tall, thin to 3 plants per hill. Plant at 3 week intervals up to midsummer for fresh cucumbers all season. Keep cukes picked.
Suggestions: Plant cucumber seeds only after all danger of frost is past and ground is warm. They need lots of sunshine and water. Keep weeds to a minimum with a straw or leaf mulch