Corn Sweet Silver N Gold Hybrid Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
Silver N'Gold Hybrid Sweet Corn is a high quality, bi-color corn variety.
Each ear of corn is packed with sweet, juicy kernels that have alternating white and gold coloring.
- Characteristics: Se (sugary enhanced) Bi-Color Corn.
- Flavor: (Se) Sweet and rich corn flavor.
- Preparation Ideas: Perfect for eating right off the cob or freezing.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 13
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7-10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 65 Days
- Planting Depth: 1-1.5"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Silver N Gold Hybrid Sweet Corn seeds roughly 20" apart in rows, keeping each row approximately 3' apart.
Instructions: Sow Silver N Gold Hybrid Sweet Corn seeds directly outdoors in a sunny location after all danger of frost is past. Sow 3 seeds every 20" in short rows, side by side, forming a square or block of plants. Thin to 2 plants every 20" when seedlings are 3" tall. Allow plants to grow together for support and better pollination. Harvest when silks turn brown and kernels spurt milky white juice when punctured.
Suggestions: For best flavor, cook or refrigerate immediately after picking.