Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn is on of the first choices for those delicious roadside stand corn varieties.
This bi-colored corn kernel favorite is a mid-season Se (sugar enhanced). Peaches & Cream corn ears will grow to 7.5" long and have 14 rows of very sweet, creamy kernels. Very popular home garden sweet corn variety.
- Characteristics: Se (sugary enhanced) Bi-Color Corn.
- Flavor: Very sweet.
- Preparation Ideas: Best eaten fresh.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 10
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7 - 10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 83 Days
- Planting Depth: 1 - 1.5"
- Seed Spacing: Plant your Hybrid Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn seeds roughly 12" apart in rows.
Instructions: Sow Hybrid Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn seeds directly in the garden after all danger of frost is past and soil is warm. Plant 1 seed every 4". Thin to 1 plant every 12" when plants are 4" tall. Control weeds with a mulch and keep plants well watered, especially when tops begin to tassel.
Suggestions: For better ear fill, plant a number of short rows of corn together instead of a single long row. This helps ensure pollination. For plenty of corn all season, plant both early and late varieties.