Corn Sweet G90 Hybrid Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
G90 Hybrid Sweet Corn is a sweet, bi-colored corn variety.
A favorite among southern climates, it is very easy to grow. Creamy, yet sweet. 85 days to harvest!
- Flavor: (Su) Tender kernels have a perfect balance between traditional corn flavor and sweetness.
- Preparation Ideas: Perfect for eating right off the cob or freezing.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 12
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 5-7 Days
- Days to Maturity: 85 Days
- Planting Depth: 1"
- Seed Spacing: Sow G90 Hybrid Sweet Corn seeds roughly 12" apart in rows, keeping rows approximately 3' apart.
Instructions: Sow G90 Hybrid Sweet Corn seeds directly in the garden after all danger of frost is past and soil is warm. Plant 1 seed every 4". Thin to 1 plant every 12" when plants are 4" tall. Control weeds with a mulch and keep plants well watered, especially when the tops begin to tassel.
Suggestions: For better ear fill, plant a number of short rows together instead of a single long row. This helps ensure pollination. For plenty of corn all season, plant early and late varieties.