Cilantro Coriander Organic Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
Grow your very own organic cilantro with our organic cilantro seeds.
This herbs plant is Cilantro while its seeds are Coriander. This herbs leaves have a distinct flavor and can be used as a garnish in salads and soups. The seed is used in meat and seafood dishes, as well as a condiment for flavoring bread, cookies, and cakes!
- Flavor: Cilantro has a fresh, citrusy taste while the coriander seeds have a light and sweet taste.
- Preparation Ideas: Use cilantro in salsa or as a garnish in salads and soup; coriander in meat or seafood dishes.
- Plant Type: Herb
- Fill Weight (grams): 2.25
- Grows Best In: Sun/Partial Shade
- Days to Germination: 7-10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 70 Days
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: 6"
- Growing Height: 20-28"
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Instructions: Sow directly in full sun after all danger of frost is past. For best results, plant in rows 12 inches apart. Thin plants to 6 inches apart when 2 inches tall.
Suggestions: Harvest seeds in late summer by cutting seed heads when ripe. Spread seed heads on trays to dry in sun. Thresh by hand and store in jars. The seed odor dissipates in storage.