Cauliflower Snowball X Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
Snowball X Cauliflower is a poplar variety that produces medium-sized, pure white heads with mild flavor.
Delicious and nutritious! Harvest and use this cauliflower variety raw in salads, boiled or steamed as side dishes, or pickle cauliflower to add some extra flavor to snack on. Good source of vitamin C. Cauliflower if a cool weather crop.
- Flavor: Crisp, crunchy, and mil.
- Preparation Ideas: Use cauliflower in salads or boil, steam, or pickle them.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 0.54
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 10-15 Days
- Days to Maturity: 65-70 Days
- Planting Depth: .5"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Snowball X Cauliflower seeds roughly 1.5' apart in rows.
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Instructions: For early harvest, start Snowball X Cauliflower seeds indoors 5-7 weeks before planting outdoors. May be seeded directly outdoors. Sow 2-3 cauliflower seeds together every 30". When seedlings are 1" tall, thin to 1 plant.
Suggestions: When cauliflower heads are approximately the size of an egg, loosely tie the largest leaves above the heads with soft string to protect the curd from the sun. Harvest cauliflower heads when they begin to outgrow the leaf covering.