Back to: Planting Media
Lechuza Pon Plant Substrate 4.1 US.dry.gal (18 L)
4.1 US.dry.gal (18 L)
We have run out of stock for this item.
Lechuza Pon is a high-quality, pure mineral plant substrate. It is the perfect alternative to conventional soil.
- Perfect for all plants, including foliage, flowering plants like orchids, citrus plants, herbs, tomatoes, fruit trees, cacti, and more.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal air to water ratio for plants (45% water/55% air).
- Can be used for years without needing to be replaced.
- Zeolite maintains the ideal pH balance.
- Absorbs excess fertilizer and gives it back to the plant when needed, therefore, preventing the burning of the roots through overfertilizing.
- Blocks fungi that can attack the roots and prevents bugs such as gnats, since they typically only nest in soil.
- When planting, you don't need to completely free the root ball from the soil.