This Beefmaster Tomato is an extremely large-fruited beefsteak-type with hybrid vigor that your just won't want to pass up trying.
Beefmaster Tomato is high in Vitamins A and C. It is a superb slicing fruit. This tomato variety is indeterminate and disease resistant.
- Flavor: Nice tomato flavor.
- Preparation Ideas: Ideal for slicing onto hamburgers.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Pelleted Seed Count: 15 Pelleted Seeds
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7 - 10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 80 Days
- Growth Type: Indeterminate
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Hybrid Beefmaster Tomato seeds roughly 2' apart in rows, keeping rows of seeds approximately 3' apart.
- Disease Resistance: Fusarium Wilt|Verticillium Wilt|Nematodes
Instructions: Start Hybrid Beefmaster Tomato seeds indoors in a sunny location 6 weeks prior to warm weather. Transplant outdoors in full sun when seedlings display 4 - 6 leaves and weather is warm. Seed can be sown directly into garden when soil is warm. Tomatoes cannot tolerate frost!
Suggestions: To keep tomatoes clean and easier to pick, support with stakes or cages. Tomatoes require at least an inch of water per week.