Pepper Habanero Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
Habanero Peppers are one of the hottest peppers you can grow!
These peppers grow small and wrinkled. Measuring in at about 1", they will turn from light green to a fiery orange. Handle with care!
- Flavor: Famously hot.
- Preparation Ideas: Add to homemade salsas to crank up the heat.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 0.2
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 10-12 Days
- Days to Maturity: 95-100 Days
- Growth Type: Hot
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: Sow your Habanero Pepper seeds roughly 18" apart in rows, keeping rows approximately 2.5' apart.
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Instructions: Start Habanero Pepper seeds indoors 8 weeks before planting outdoors. Keep seeds moist in full sunlight. Transplant when 3" tall. Or, sow directly in the garden in a sunny location after the danger of frost is past. Plant 2 seeds every 18". Thin or transplant to 1 plant every 18" when 3" tall. Use a balanced fertilizer when 6" tall to increase production.
Suggestions: Pick peppers regularly for increased yields. Wear rubber gloves when handling fruits and do not rub your eyes.