With 21-28 days to germination, these curly parsley seeds will become curled parsley plant in not time!
Extra Triple Curled Parsley is highly decorative, both in the garden and for garnishing. This herb plants parsley flavor improves with successive cuttings. Use the leaves in salads, casseroles, and omelettes. Bonus: parsley sweetens breath after eating garlic or onion!
- Flavor: Subtle, delicate parsley flavor.
- Preparation Ideas: Use as a garnish to add some extra freshness to your dishes!
- Plant Type: Herb
- Fill Weight (grams): 1.25
- Grows Best In: Sun/Partial Shade
- Days to Germination: 21-28 Days
- Days to Maturity: 75 Days
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: 10"
- Growing Height: 12-16"
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Instructions: Soak seeds overnight in warm water. Start indoors in a sunny location 6 weeks before planting outdoors. Or, sow in the garden in rich, moist, deep soil in sun or partial shade as early as ground can be worked. Thin or transplant plants to 10 inches apart when they are 2 inches tall. Cut only 2 or 3 stems from a plant as required for use.
Suggestions: For later use, freeze leaves or dry them in the shade. Interplant parsley with roses and tomatoes to enhance vigor of both. Soak seeds overnight in warm water to speed germination.