Bean Tendergreen Improved Organic Seed Packet - Ferry-Morse
Tendergreen Improved Organic Beans are a favorite bush bean variety.
These beans feature meaty, stringless 5"-6" in length pods. Seeds will grow into highly productive, vigorous bush bean plants!
- Flavor: Juicy with a mild bean flavor.
- Preparation Ideas: Great fresh, canned, or frozen.
- Plant Type: Vegetable
- Fill Weight (grams): 21
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 7 - 10 Days
- Days to Maturity: 52 Days
- Planting Depth: 1" - 1.5"
- Seed Spacing: Sow Tendergreen Improved Organic Bush Bean seeds roughly 4" apart in rows, keeping rows approximately 20" apart.
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Instructions: Sow Tendergreen Improved Organic Bush Bean seeds directly outdoors. Plant 1-2 seed every 3". When seedlings have 4 leaves, thin to 1 plant every 3". Sow every 2 weeks until 2 months before frost.
Suggestions: Avoid working around beans when wet; this may spread diseases. When weeding, hoe gently because beans are shallow-rooted. Mulch plants only after thinning.