Compost Tea for Houseplants helps them look beautiful and healthy throughout your home. Use this compost tea in all your indoor container plants and enjoy the benefits below for houseplants:
- Improves houseplant growth
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Improves water retention
- Improves root depth
- Does not smell up your home
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- Simple and easy to use
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
Ingredients: Compost (organic dairy cow manure, wood chips, and concentrations of yarrow, chamomile, valerian, stinging nettle, dandelion and oak bark), kelp and earthworm castings.
Directions for Use:
- Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water and give it a few squeezes for 30 seconds.
- Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
- After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
- Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
- Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
- Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your flowering plants and roses. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
- Apply once a month for optimum results in the months between composting and excluding the winter months.