There are some plants that require more of an acidic pH to help them to uproot the nutrients they need to help them grow and blossom to their greatest potential. Compost Tea for Acid Loving Plants provides the soil with organic ingredients that are low in pH to help these types of plants.
These ingredients will help your acid loving plants create strong, healthy vigorous roots in an organic way, rather than using synthetics or conventional Ag by-products.
There are 4 compost tea bags in each brown sleeve of compost tea. Each of the tea bags can make up to 5 gallons of compost tea. Simply drop a tea bag into water, stir and let sit overnight. Squeeze and stir the next morning and drench the soil of your acid loving plants.
See all the benefits below of using compost tea for your healthy garden:
- Lowers the pH of your soil over time
- Supports your garden to create healthy soil
- Improves soil tilth and soil structure
- Improves plant growth
- Creates stronger, healthier plants
- Speeds up the breakdown of toxins
- Mitigates transplant shock
- Reduces water loss on your property
- Improves water retention
- Improves root depth
- Improves soil compaction
- No conventional Ag by-products
- No greenwaste
- No pesticides
- No herbicides
- No growth hormones
- No sewage sludge
- Does not have cheap fillers, synthetics or GMO feedstocks
- Simple and easy to use